In line with the New Public Health measures announced by the Government on 29th April we are delighted to be able to welcome you back into our showrooms from Monday 10th May. We are open for Click and Collect and by appointment from this date.
From Monday 17th May we will be open fully again and it will no longer be necessary to make an appointment before travelling to our showrooms.
Please note we are continuously monitoring the latest Government and HSE advice and we will continue to observe the following Covid-19 protocols for the safety of our Customers & staff:
- Upon entry to our premises customers will be asked to avail of a non-invasive temperature control scan. The scan is administered by standing in front of a computer tablet and requires no interaction on the customer’s part. We would ask any customer who returns a high temperature result to return home and consult their GP at the earliest possible opportunity. In this regard all staff on our premises are scanned each morning and are only permitted to work if their temperature is below the threshold mentioned.
- All customers are requested to wear a face mask whilst on premises in line with current HSE advice.
- For everybody’s safety we will limit the maximum number of customers in our premises at any one time to ensure social distancing. We therefore regretfully request that you do not remain on our premises whilst we are working on your car.
- Stand-alone check-in desks have been set up with hand sanitizers for both customers and staff.
- Social distancing guidelines of 2 meters will be observed throughout the entire process. Social distancing floor stickers throughout our premises will enable you to maintain the correct social distance from other customers.
- Perspex screens have been installed on all Service Advisors and reception workstations to safeguard customer interactions.
- All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car. Social distancing measures are in place in our workshops and all necessary PPE is worn by staff when they work on your vehicle.
- Upon request your vehicle can be fully sanitised before it is returned to you using our on-site ozone generator which removes 99% of bacteria and allergens from your car.
- For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, as long as it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned, try and operate a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact us by phone.
- All payments can only be accepted by credit or debit card.
For those customers who cannot visit our showrooms for any reason please be assured that we will continue to continue to conduct sales interactions utilising the digital tools that we have available including our online “value my car” functionality & our “reserve now” facility on our Frank Keane group website (www.frankkeane.ie). For new car configurations please go to www.frankkenanevolkswagen.ie. We can also contact Customers via phone, email, WhatsApp, Live chat & live video links.
If you have questions, issues or concerns please don’t hesitate to call us on the following numbers; 01-6546000 for Deansgrange or 01-4262000 for Liffey Valley and we will advise you accordingly.
We recognise that this has been an extremely difficult time for all individuals, families, businesses and the wider community. We really appreciate your continued business and support.
The Frank Keane Volkswagen Team